Blogger Widgets

Monday 6 May 2013

Omved hydrating face mist

Hi everyone....today I am reviewing this face mist by Omved,

Omved describes itself as a world of pure natural living, their products are completely natural, well researched and handcrafted. The products are completely chemical-free and biodegradable

Lets start with the review, shall we..



WHAT IT CLAIMS

- An excellent skin freshener and toner
-Juniper berry balances skin oils
-Lavender soothes sunburns
-Petit grain refereshes
-100  % safe and gentle for daily use. ph balanced
- no parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals, glycols, phthalates, synthetic colors and perfumes

PRICE

INR 490 for 100 Ml

MY TAKE


Ingredients

Himalayan spring water, tween 20 and oils of lavender, juniper berry, petit grain

1. Lets talk about the packaging first...its and average size bottle with a spray nozzle that you can use to directly spray on the face...I find the bottle quite cool and elegant look and the spray works exceptionally well.



2. I keep it in my purse and I spray it on my face whenever I feel dehydrated or tired...it instantly freshens me up 

3. My skin completely drinks this up within seconds and feels dewy and refreshed...I have even used it over makeup and it doesn't budge my makeup or ruins my eyeliner.... 

4. The only downside of the product that I can think of is that after you spray it on your face...it stings  for about 10 seconds...and my face feels like its burning...but after that its all nice and refreshed



5. The smell of the product is a little overpowering but fades away as soon as the product dries

6. I have used it as a toner and it works perfectly fine..it didn't break me out and keeps my skin sebum free and rejuvenated in this hot weather.

LIKES

1. Works great as a toner and as a face mist both
2. Does not break me out...and prevents break outs
3. Controls excess oil
4. Contains all natural ingredients and is completely chemical free
5. It is a biodegradable product so you kind of get the feeling that you are protecting theplanet which is always a plus ;)
5. my face feels refreshed after each use
6. Easy to carry and travel with

DISLIKES

1. Face stings a little after spraying...
2. Smell is a little overpowering for me

FINAL RATING

4/5

If you are looking for a good face mist/toner that is completely natural and chemical free...then give this a try..because it has absolutely no side effects..so you have nothing to loose....so I recommend it completely

You can check out there website HERE

hope you like the review...please post your feedback in the comment section below

till the next post

xoxo prayati

NOTE : The product was provided by brand but my review is honest and unbiased

FOLLOW US ON

17 comments:

  1. Nice and detailed Review Prayati :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review...will give it a try...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely reviewed!!! this sounds interesting. Will give it a try this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sudhaa...do try this....it refreshes the face in this hot weather

      Delete
  4. Nice Review..Seems nice product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. seems like a good product...
    Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. thanks for checking out my blog megha..i am a big fan of yours :)

      Delete
  7. It Stings :-s.. May not be so good for my oily acne skin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi heena....it does sting but only for 10 seconds or so...and I have oily acne prone skin too and it worked for me..so i suggest u give this a try :)

      Delete
  8. Nicely reviewed Prayati :) Seems like a good product for summers would give it a try :)


    Ankita
    Makeup, Style and Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's weird that it makes your face sting, but I still want to try a face mist of any kind. I've never tried that before and it sounds like a pretty good product.

    Enter my $500 Mother's Day Giveaway to Target & Macy's!
    Shop Layered Muse

    ReplyDelete

please post a comment or suggestion and make my day... and don't forget to check back to see my reply :)
PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS UNDER "ANONYMOUS" THEY WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED