Blogger Widgets

Thursday 2 May 2013

HOW TO: No bake cake with biscuits !!!

Hi everybody !! I love making cakes and sweets....but I have never been able to bake a successful cake , maybe because I have always been more into puddings and no bake cakes, so, today I am going to share the recipe of this no-bake cake with you...it is very convenient and easy to make...I have been making it since I was, I think 12 or 13 years old...it literally takes about 5 minutes to make...and the rest is just freezing time...

Before I start with the recipe...I want to share that I am not taking credit for this recipe idea, I got introduced to this cake by my cousin sister Kalindi...she taught me how to make this cake...and I could not be thankful enough to her for making my life so much easier with this....love you <3


WHAT YOU NEED


STEP - 1

Take a bowl and put all the drinking chocolate in it along with choco-flakes or balls if you like


STEP - 2

Now take your favorite biscuit packet ( marie biscuits work best), and open it such that the packaging is not disturbed much because we have to wrap them again in the packaging


STEP - 3

Now take cream/milk and pour it on the chocolate....the consistency of the paste should be semi-liquid


STEP - 3

Now add some castor sugar in the mixture to make it as sweet as you like


STEP - 4

Now dip the biscuits one by one in the mixture and arrange them in stacks as they were before...do this for each one of them and rub the remaining mixture on the stack



STEP - 5

Now seal the packet again with the help of rubber bands...and cover it with a plastic bag...now keep this in the freezer for 5-6 hours or overnight if you like....and the cake is ready :D


Now cut the stack with a chef knife in a slanting manner so that they look like cake slices...


This can be a perfect dessert when you have guests at home, or even on birthdays and special events..

hope you like this recipe

do share your feedback below

till the next post

xoxo prayati


Follow us on

12 comments:

  1. Bookmarked!!

    Thanku for this lovely recipe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Prayati great recipe....
    also great clicks... will try this out asap :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thaks rajani....do try it...it tasted yummy :D

      Delete
  3. perfect it is ..:)
    Even I make it many a times when I crave for eating a chocolate cake/ pastry .. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks di...yes its soo simple to make...we can make it anytime we want

      Delete
  4. hi Prayati,

    What a nice morning for me. Cake looks yummy. I am definietly going to try this.Thanks for sharing this.

    BTW, I have very simple recipe of cake and its very easy to prepare.I will send you on your email ID.you can try.

    Keep posting.One more thing Yesterday I made Pasta the way you had made it.It was tasty :) Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks bhabi.....read ur recipe...will try it soon...it looks yummy...and I am glad you tried the pasta recipe...you should have sent me a pic hihi

      Delete
  5. wow prayati! looks like you took alot of efforts to do this post! & the cake looks yummy! pl get it for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks shouri...yes it was a bit stressful to take pictures step by step...but its all worth it if you guys like it :)

      Delete
  6. Awesome I am gonna try this soon..Thanks for sharing Prayati dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks radha...do try it dear...and let me know if it turns out good :)

      Delete

please post a comment or suggestion and make my day... and don't forget to check back to see my reply :)
PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS UNDER "ANONYMOUS" THEY WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED