Blogger Widgets

Sunday 24 March 2013

Fabindia tea tree skin toner

Hi guys !!! you can follow me on FACEBOOK, BLOGLOVIN and TWITTER 

So, how was the last week for you guys ?? I had a pretty uneventful last week as I had absolutely nothing on my mind....its one of those times when you can sleep in a child like peace and wakeup unsure of what you are going to do that day...I am enjoying these days because I know they are not coming back in my life ever again...so till june, I am going to enjoy these days of numbness, insensibility and slumber...

anyway, coming to todays review,


WHAT IT CLAIMS

An alcohol free skin toner with tea tree oil that controls sebum and clears blemishes

How to use : After washing your face and neck, spray the skin toner onto a cotton swab and gently stroke in an upward direction.

PRICE

INR 150

MY TAKE

Ingredients


as you can see it contains important ingredients like salicylic acid, neem extract and turmeric extract which are very important for clearing up of the skin.

1. The packaging is ordinary with a sturdy flip-flop cap which is quite travel friendly


2. It is a water like liquid which smells like concentrated tea tree oil, I use it after I wash my face, this works like magic on my combination skin


3. This is my absolute holy grail toner. I use it two times a day, it doesn't break me out and keeps my skin fresh and glowy...this is cheap and works better than all the toner that I have ever used..it is a must try if you have oily/combination skin type and if you suffer from frequent break outs...

LIKES

1. Cheap and affordable
2. does not break me out
3. prevents break outs
4. keeps skin fresh and glowy
5. contains ingredients which are absolutely essential for a healthy and glowing face

DISLIKES

1. Availability might be an issue

FINAL RATING

5/5

I love this toner, its an essential part of my CTM routine and I recommend it to everybody

Today's thought

If you're not failing every now and again, 

its a sign you're not doing anything very innovative 

- Woody Allen

ps: you can see that this toner was also in my DECEMBER FAVORITES 

xoxo prayati

25 comments:

  1. Seems Excellent!
    I agree there is a phase or time in life that may not come back. I am cherishing same these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review, seems like a great product ! Unfortunately don't think this brand is available in the uk!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEA...its an indian brand...but i am sure you can find better products with similar ingredients in uk

      Delete
  3. Nice Review Prayati I have used fabindia's lavender n rose toner and loved a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used this too. Unfortunately, it was super drying for me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm...they should mention it on the cover that its for oily/combo skin....

      Delete
  5. Although I'm not sure it's available here, I do love that you call it your holy grail toner. That makes me think it is definitely a great item to have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks cheryl...its a great toner specially because it contains salicylic acid which is good for preventing break outs

      Delete
  6. even i use a tea tree toner.. but from different brand...
    Nice review Prayati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which one do you use ? i love tea tree toners, would love to try the one you use :)

      Delete
  7. nice review prayati..seems to be nice product
    following you now..
    my recent post :http://www.indianbeautyzone.com/2013/03/inglot-freedom-system-eye-shadow-shade.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice review!!its indeed a nice product.
    i bought it last week and i broke out after a day using it.thinking that it might be due to the toner.
    also,its not alcohol free as it contains propylene glycol and phenoxyethanol!!i am skeptical!whats your take on this??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by devyani.....i think sometimes when we try a new toner, our skin takes time to adapt to the new product and that is the reason we sometimes break out....so i think u should keep using it as it contains salicylic acid which is essential for curing breakouts...and yea it does contain alcohol...but i guess we can't steer clear of all the chemicals even if its an organic brand...keep using it...i hope u start getting good results :)

      Delete
    2. yeah i think the same!and yes i have started noticing changes on my skin!!:)
      but why does fab india claim that its alcohol free??:x they should stop this...they shuld know consumers have become quite aware of the products they use..and cant be fooled easily!!
      btw,i loved your make up tutorials!i have been taking interest lately in make up and stuff!looking forward for more from you!
      can you tell me how can i follow the blog?i did subscribe yesterday

      Delete
    3. hi sweety....thanks for following me...i hope i live upto your expectations...yes i agree....these companies should not take their customers for granted...

      Delete
    4. and as you know google reader is shutting down...i suggest you to follow me on the following to stay updated with the latest posts:

      twitter
      https://twitter.com/prayatibaxi

      bloglovin
      http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4335177

      facebook
      https://www.facebook.com/FashionBeautyAndMe

      Delete
  9. Great review. Even I got the same product from Fab India Mumbai. This product is worth till the last penny. I totally loved it.

    ReplyDelete

please post a comment or suggestion and make my day... and don't forget to check back to see my reply :)
PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS UNDER "ANONYMOUS" THEY WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED