Blogger Widgets

Thursday 28 February 2013

Essentials Haul !!

Hello Ladies !!! Today my day was pretty busy.....I went for lunch with my friends and then had to buy some really essential things that were about to get over.  So, I am about to share with you my haul but before that I want to ask you one thing....ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME ON FACEBOOK YET ??? I share my makeup looks and outfit there and update it daily.....you can like my page HERE

Here is what I wore today to the mall !


lets start with the haul !


1. Berry's spa line- Hibiscus & Calendula firming and toning body lotion

PRICE- INR 300 for 500 ml

I was running out of my M&S body lotion and the SA told me that its water based and will not feel heavy on the skin



2. Nivea total face cleanup

PRICE - INR 99

Wanted to buy this from a long time


3. Complete eye lens solution

INR- 150

I was just out of it and needed to buy a new one...I find it better than Renu


4. Sally Hansen Ultimate shield fotifying base & top coat

INR - 575

I never apply my nail polish without a base and top coat...and I was out of my maybelline one...so decided to give this a try


5. Nivea visage sparkling glow fairness day care cream

PRICE - INR 289

I tried the neutrogena oil free moisture and loved it, tried the loreal hydrafresh day cream and loved that too...and when I saw this product's review on Niesha's blog http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/...I decided to give this a try


6. Sunsilk perfect straight shampoo and conditioner

product sent by brand for consideration will review it soon !


7. Nivea visage oil regulating toner

PRICE - INR 149

I was out of my fabindia tea tree toner, so decided to try this one before I buy the TBS one


8. Bath &  Body works hand sanitizer in " I <3 cookie dough"

PRICE - INR 110

OMFG it smells just like alpenlibe....love it so so so much....you guys should buy this asap...its soo cute...


9. Stud set from OVS

PRICE - INR  200 for the pack

it was for 70 % off...how could I resist...and I love pastels !


hope you liked the haul....next post will be my FEBRUARY FAVORITES !!

xoxo Prayati

12 comments:

  1. Love the haul! I'm tempted to shop too now :D
    Btw, where did you get the BBW sanitizer from? I didn't have too many choices in the store I went to but picked up 'Eat Ham' and it smells like yummy cranberries <3
    Is the Complete lens solution less harsh than ReNu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks neha...I bought the sanitizer from beauty palace (lokhandwala) in mumbai...I need to try the "eat ham" too....the complete lens solution is far, far better than renu...it is less harsh....disinfects so thoroughly that sometimes i apply the lenses after applying lotion, so it cleanses the lens even with cream on it....and my eyes do not irritate...definitely try out this one....

      Delete
    2. I am also using this lens solution n no complaints.

      Delete
  2. Very Nice...Like your yellow footwear...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks bhabi...i know how difficult it is to take out time to comment on my blog....because you are so busy these days....but thanku soo much for commenting :)

      Delete
  3. Very nice haul...love the studs very much...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. studs are awesome :)
    great haul :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have good hauls. I need that Sally Hansen polish for my chipped nails too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much cheryl....I am trying out this base coat for the first time

      Delete
  6. i love the chappal the studs and the nivea toner.Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete

please post a comment or suggestion and make my day... and don't forget to check back to see my reply :)
PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS UNDER "ANONYMOUS" THEY WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED