Blogger Widgets

Thursday 21 February 2013

How I like to eat my Pasta !

Hi guys !!! I am a big time foodie !!!! and I literally "live to eat", I can eat at anytime of the day and I love experimenting with food...I am an occasional cook....and I always try to put my own twist in whatever I make...I think this is the trait, I have inherited from my father...he is an awesome cook and always teaches me and my brother new ways to put innovation and experimentation in cooking.

Today I am going to show you how I like to eat my pasta....hopefully you guys will also like this recipe and try it out...so without further ado, lets get started !


WHAT YOU NEED:


1. Your favorite tomato sauce
2. oregano
3. 1 cheese spread and grated cheese about 1 small bowl
4. 1 big diced onion
5. Red, yellow and green bell pepper (amount according to your choice)
6. 7-8 cloves of garlic
7. puree of around 3-4 small tomatoes (I recommend getting off your lazy bum and preparing it fresh)
8. 1 small cup of green peas
9. 1 big bowl of your favorite pasta
10. salt, black pepper and sugar to taste

STEP -1

Put a teaspoon of olive oil in a saucepan and put the garlic in it...


STEP-2

Now when the garlic turns golden, put the onion and saute for 1 minute


STEP - 3

Now put all the veggies and salt and let it simmer for atleast 7-8 minutes. You can put a tiny bit of water to allow the veggies to cook properly


simmering away........


STEP -4

Now when all the veggies are cooked properly, put 1 cheese spread on it, so that the consistency becomes creamy


Delicious !!!!!!!!!!


STEP- 5

Now put the pasta and add oregano, black pepper and desired amount of tomato sauce in it. and stir and mix for a minute or two...


Now the last part is to serve it with the garnishing of grated cheese on it



and......your pasta is ready !!!

I hope you liked this recipe....please do try it and let me know how it works out

eagerly waiting for the comments

xoxo prayati

20 comments:

  1. Wow.. I love pasta too much.. this one looks yum..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too love pasta...urs look yummy..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy.... :D
    will try this out soon... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure rajani...send me a pic once you try it :)

      Delete
  4. Yummy...Thoda idhar courier kar dijiye..:)
    Never knew about such a great quality of Uncle.

    Keep sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes bhabi....come to mumbai fatafat......i'l make some of my other creations too...hihi

      Delete
    2. Thanks for invite...Will surely come ...

      Delete
  5. So many veggies in your pasta. It looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much cheryl...glad u liked it :)

      Delete
  6. Arabita is my favorite with no onion and garlic (I am Jain).

    enjoy ure pasta!!

    www.styledestino.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou :)...ill try it with no onion and garlic also...maybe it'll taste good :)

      Delete

please post a comment or suggestion and make my day... and don't forget to check back to see my reply :)
PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS UNDER "ANONYMOUS" THEY WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED